Tuesday, November 12, 2013

There is a monster in the bed and the closet


    I remember seen Monster Inc.  in theater when it came out. My Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Mike, and I went to see. I thought it was funny and it was neat to see different monster. I like  Mike  Wazowski and James Sullivan they are my favorite character. They did every thing to save a human name boo. I don't know why they would name a little girl name boo. Even though she says "boo," that how they came up with her name.
   Now, I have seen Monster University with some friends. It complete the story of how Mike and James become friends in Monster University. It show how mike wanted to come Monster University, but it didn't know show how James wanted to come to Monster University. Even though James's family was there for generation.  They work there way to how the become friends.  Mike and James found there dream Job which is Monster Inc. It was Mike dream to be in Monster Inc. and also don't show about James.
   So it leaves a mystery about James P. Sullivan. I understand how they created there way of Mike and James. This was one of my favorite  Pixar movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment