Monday, September 9, 2013

You're tacky and I hate you.

BEHOLD: RIDING CHAPS FOR YOUR UPPER BODY.
Gee, I'm cold. Let me throw on my leather sleeves.
I am very much annoyed by Spider's clothing, or lack thereof, during the Battle of the Bands in School of Rock. This "shirt" clearly serves no purpose other than to make Spider look douchey.
Not only is it ugly, but it is completely useless. You simply cannot stay comfortably warm with only your arms covered, and your chest/abdomen exposed. And if it is hot, the leather would be extremely uncomfortable and sticky. Range of motion is essential for proper rockage. This can't be good if you are performing in a band, or if you are in an area filled with way too many people with no sense of personal space.

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL maybe they just made him wear that so he could be semi-interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I am glad you enjoyed my rant. Regardless, his outfit frustrates me.

    ReplyDelete