Monday, September 2, 2013

Whats up?

Hello! I'm Stephan Petelle, I am from Columbia City, Indiana and I am a freshman that is majoring in Digital Media Arts. I've never none anything related to blogging before so this is.. rather strange. But I should be able to get the hang of it! I chose to major in DMA because ever since I was a kid I had always dreamed of being a video game designer, I wasn't really into the programming aspect of it but being able to create my own characters, environments, and story was always really appealing to me.


Now then, time for some random facts about me.. Well, my favorite sports are Golf, Bowling, Badminton, and Skiing. My favorite color is Light Blue. And my top three favorite video game franchises are "Sonic the Hedgehog", "Super Mario Bros.", and "Metal Gear Solid".

No comments:

Post a Comment