Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Rain and my sorrow

Today, Rain had just brought up a dark past of mine. The feeling I had was saddening to my very core of my heart, when my Uncle Tim had past away when I was in elementary school. he was one of the  best uncle I had ever know. During the time he when 6 feet under, it was gloomy to the point that it will rain and it did that day. so anyways I have a poem I wrote  and  a link to a song online, that I want to show you all.




A sleeping child in this bed,
The look of bliss at never ended,
Going under with all sorrow,
That will last for every tomorrow,

down he still goes with all the stain,
To a place that feels no pain,
And to where there is lights,
on all those dark nights,


Now every angel tear is going  down,
on all who lives in that town.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69fABjgxtXw

No comments:

Post a Comment