Thursday, September 19, 2013

Faculty Art

The Show was pretty darn great! I really enjoyed all of the work by Brian Ballinger! His stories in his art were humorous and still had a high quality that surprised me. He had some cool photographs but they weren't as good as W.K Hopper's photos. Hopper's photos all were superb. Professor Leeper's art was
spotless as always! I am so happy that our professors actually know what they are doing!
       One thing I have a hard time appreciating, is the art form of pottery. I just don't get it. I'm not a very artistic individual anyways. However, that Cheshire Cat teapot was really well done.

 When I look at art I never really study it. I look at it, enjoy it, and move on. I leave amazed at what people can do and wish I had those skills. I'm working on developing my appreciation for these forms of art. My snail of a mind is progressing slow but sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment