Friday, September 20, 2013

Glass Paintings

Nicole and I went to the gallery on the second day of its exhibit. I liked it because there was no one around, so we got to look at things closely. There was one exhibit in particular that I REALLY liked. I was taken away by the beauty of the series of photos that were on the left wall near the door. The pieces were all named after different strong characteristics of a person. You could really see the detail in the women's faces. All their imperfections made them beautiful. When I looked at these women, some of them strong, some shy; I felt something. Their eyes told stories about their lives and spoke a thousand words that they couldn't. I started to tear up at how wonderful it all was.

1 comment:

  1. These photos were my favorite part of the exhibit. The more I studied these pictures, the stronger I felt about them. They are very beautiful photographs. The women's natural poses say a lot about them and their lives. They are absolutely breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete