Friday, September 13, 2013

Drunken Angel by Akira Kurosaw

  I went to Becker Hall last night  to see the movie "Drunken Angel." I think that the director  Akira Kurosawa did amazing job on directing the scenes. This was my first Japanese film that I never seen in less there are other movie that I seen that has director that are Japanese or American films. I think the actor and actress. I thought the guy that was sick was the Drunken angel. I found out it was not him it was the doctor that is the drunken angel.

       The doctor's a  customer remind the doctor of him. When  he was doing the same thing when he was that guys age. Doctor still drinks at the time. There were scenes that remind me what symbolis the main guy.  He was looking at the pound, or lake  there was a dolly in the water floating. It must be him because he drinks and have tb if that a disease he had. His body is floating in the liquid that he put inside of him.

   I didn't like the first scene when the doctor was fixing the guy hand because he was putting some tip of clippers in his hand that was grouse. I can't wait to see many more films. I didn't know what to speak in this film. I never know what to speak in movies. If there a like trilogies of the movie that I seen like toy story, DC universe, Marvel, and horror film like scream. I would want to see more because it keep you thinking of  what the director is going to do next. I think that Akira Kurosawa did not waste his time making this film that he makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment