Sunday, December 8, 2013

How I Met Your Mother

How I met your mother is one of the best shows on tv today. It's in it's last season which is extremely saddening because I strictly believe that it is one of the best and well written shows ever. That is saying a lot for a sitcom. Usually sitcoms are not that good and they end up getting cancelled. How I met your mother is not one of those shows. It is completely amazing. I love it simply for the fact that the writers and such can tie all these things together so well and easily. I've never seen a show that can do that. And actually while you're watching the show. It just seems like they've made all of episodes before they air. Like it seems like all nine seasons were made at the time the first episode of the first season aired. I'm so excited that we now know who the mother is as well!! Like how awesome is that. And she's such a likable person!! I’m so excited for how the last few episodes will be. I sure hope that it ends in an extremely positive way and no one dies. Like Marvin Erikson, Marshall’s dad. I know I cried. I can admit that. But I think that it will be an amazing episode to conclude the series:(

No comments:

Post a Comment