Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dexter

Okay so recently my roommate and I have started watching the show Dexter which aired on Showtime.
There are eight seasons and we are about halfway through the third. This show is about a man who does not process most emotions. He goes through life faking just about everything; he is also a serial killer. The character development in this show is great. The writers are very clever, and over these past seasons, they have not failed to keep my attention. Normally with T.V. shows there is a lull in activity, this has happened in this show already, but it has still enthralled my attention. They really dive deep into their characters, and they show events that are happening that really connect you to the characters. I have yet to watch a show other than Game of Thrones that does this so well. Already this show is in my list of top shows. Very well done.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment