Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Movies

     What is you favorite Christmas Movie? I love Christmas because I getting up to go to the living room to see all the Christmas presents. Hanging out with my family  on Christmas day and watching Christmas movies. My top three Christmas Movies is Grinch that stole Christmas the one that has Jimmy Carry in it, Home Alone trilogies, Santa Clause trilogies, and many others.
      3. Santa Clause Trilogies I like this movie because Tim Allen plays a good Santa Clause he make it funny, heart warming, and your ad verge dad.  Santa Clause three is probably  I like the more than the other two I'm not saying the other two is bad I love 1,2, and 3. It just the third Santa Clause  movie is put the other two together. Santa and Jack Frost goes time travel to the first movie were Tim Allen becomes Santa Clause. Jack Frost stop Tim from becoming Santa Clause and making Jack Frost Santa Clause. Then Tim takes back what is right full his which is being Santa Clause.
      2. Home Alone trilogies I love this movie because  the little kid that get left at his own home when his family goes to  the other family for Christmas. Kevin sees some buglers that wants to rub his home. So Kevin set up traps to  stop the buglers  taking his family stuff. Kevin hold the buglers to stay at his house and round them up for the police take them away. Then his family comes back and check to see if Kevin is alright and the house too.
     My number 1 top favorite movie is Grinch that stole Christmas.  I love the one with Jimmy Carry in the movie because  he make a perfect Grinch. Jimmy Carry he is  funny in that movie.  The Grinch that hated Christmas in till little Louis  made him understand and warm his heart. Grinch hated Christmas because when he was little everyone made funny of him. The Grinch was different from everybody and one of the kid destroy his Christmas presents. So the Grinch  was making everyone Christmas  felt down. The Grinch relies that what he did was hurting everyone in the town and hurting himself so he his heart grew three times the size it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment