Sunday, December 8, 2013

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang


I recently watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I used to watch this movie all the time when I was younger and it was my favorite. I remember this was the first movie my family owned on DVD. The film was directed by Ken Hughes and the movie stars Dick Van Dyke, Sally Ann Howes, Heather Ripley, and Adrian Hall. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is about Caractacus Potts, a professor that invents unusual machinery, but he is struggling. He invents a new groundbreaking, flying car that a foreign government suddenly becomes interested in and they set out to steal it from Caractacus. Once they succeed in the plan to steal the car Caractacus, a new friend, Truly, and his two children, Jeremy and Jemima, set out to find the flying car and return back home. I think this is a good family story. My brother, sister, and I would always watch it when we were younger and now my younger brother and sister love it too. They went through a stage where they would watch it everyday and sometimes twice a day. This is a family, comedy, musical and if you haven’t seen the movie I recommend it. It’s great for any age.

No comments:

Post a Comment