Sunday, December 8, 2013

AVBYTE

So I thought I would share my favorite youtube channel. This channel happens to be created by two college brothers who attend the Film Academy at New York University. AVBYTE creates a new video every Monday, which they call musicals, and then proceed by making a behind the scenes video which is released on Wednesdays and a comments video which is released on Fridays. The comments video is an excellent way to expand their fan base because it is letting the people know that they are viewing the comments section on youtube and are open to answering question.

AVBYTE is a favorite channel of mine because of their dedication to their art and fans. First off they make short relatable musicals about Mundane things. Currently my favorite musical of theirs is Assassins Creed in which we have a special appearance from a realistic looking Jack Sparrow and if you know anything about me you know that Johnny Depp is my FAVORITE actor. This musical utilizes intense choreography, catchy music, and witty lyrics to portray a story. Personally I think that stories that are portrayed through song are some of the best kinds of stories. Just the thought that these brothers compose, film, and create these musicals by themselves is amazing! and I seriously thank them for it because these musicals entertain me! I have watched every single musical they have created. Some of them are not as great as the others but some of them really shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment