Monday, September 9, 2013

math is cool

Last night seen school of rock. Sometime don't take no for answer. Life push you down yiy either it choose to stay down there or you can get back up again. I love all the parts.the most that I like was when the adults was in the pricable office all at once talking all at once. The pricable could not take the heat.show she walk down staries. Someone said were all my student. She said the are missing. So the pricable went back to the office.  She told all the parents and said guest what your kids are missing. they all rain off to find there kids. I was dispointed when school of rock didn't get the check. I was happy when the audience eas calling the school of rock to come back out.  I can't wait to see the movie this Thursday. I hope to see you guys there.

No comments:

Post a Comment