Monday, September 2, 2013

Aaron Horn intro

Aaron Horn

ACH




Hello Everyone I'm Aaron C. Horn

On the left you can see a very handsome man whose name is Aaron Horn.
He is a simple little young beautiful child with a knack of  drawing and many things like that such as playing video games, drawing, reading comics and books, taking walks, thinking, music, flying, creating dams, saving orphans, and having a tea party.

Born in a great place known as Warsaw then moved to Pierceton my family and I have very exiting times like playing video games, walking, road trips, homework and lots of cool things. Now I'm here at this place and doing my best on work, studying and learning to ride the sandworms. Its kind of hard at first, but I will get the hang for it.........eventually............eventually........I think...........I.

I joined media arts of animation to become an elaborate dancer and to be number one in ice-skating ( Become a cartoonist and or video game designer in short terms). Its very exiting to meet peoples handshakes so it wont take to long to meet and greet or have any emotional feeling towered me, but if you do I'm still happy to meet and greet with a ehh smile. Fear not I will always be friendly and happy for wherever you want to go like behind the back ally at midnight. ( by they way ignore all the information on top I do not like tea party's, I like sports and other manly things such as.....as......stuff)

I have two doggies name floppy a wiener dog and charley a hairy dog. Floppy like to give a welcome to all happy visitors with obscure doggy language and biting and charley is charley. I for one thing is far too beautiful to be posted by my dogs floppy and charley for as I Aaron C. Horn wont be anywhere near this sentence about dogs for I am smart like all these other handsome ones too.

I love drawing especially and making comics for everyone to enjoy at my place at http://worldsinonehorn.blogspot.com/
Come see my creations, story's, and other neat stuff that I made.

Like this epic comic and picture




ACH


Characters owned by ACH in Worlds in One Horn

No comments:

Post a Comment