Thursday, October 17, 2013

Is it right?

Blood Brothers was a documentary of Rocky going to India. After watching the movie, you have to wander how well doing video taping your life would look as a movie. Seriously, during the movie I was like, "I could do this," then I was like, "wait no, I have a boring life." But that brings up one of the things that I want to talk about. Do you NEED an interesting life to become famous for you life?

There are those who make vlogs, while others write books. Some become famous and others don't, why is this? I think in this day and age, it is not so much about how interesting your life is, as apposed to a entertaining life. You can have as much drama in your life as you want, but if you don't have either humor, explosions, awesome job, or a crazy person you see every once in a while: noone will care.

On a completely other note. If you remember, Rocky was getting pizza for the kids, and one of his friends was feeling bad about this because all the other people who were having such a hard time in the department of food. Was it right for him to do that to others? For me I think it wasn't right. I think that it was interesting that they put this in the movie, because it really doesn't have a definite answer. The viewer is the only one who gets to decide their opinion.

Over all great movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment