Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blood Brothers Reflection


Tonight I felt emotionally moved after seeing the joy on the kid's faces: knowing how happy it makes them to see others. It makes me think of how fortunate we are and to take so much for granted. I find it amazing how Rocky had such a drive and passion to sell everything he had to go make a difference in India. That is a huge commitment. I liked how the camera man was his best friend. All hand held and no tripod. It made it more of a personal experience; The camera shots got right up to the kids faces and captured all the expressions. I loved how calm and open Rocky was towards the children. He hardly lost his temper or got agitated. I felt bad for the girl who died due to lack of care. The father thought praying to some god would work, but ten days of that proved useless. At least their other child with the same disease was able to get care and lived. It is awesome how much of a impact one life can make upon tons of other lives. I would recommend this film to anyone who is planning on going into the missionary field.

No comments:

Post a Comment