Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blood Brother

       
        I went to go see Blood Brother it was a good documentary. I felt sad about what was going on at India. I think India isn’t the only that is struggling with disease. It is everywhere in the world, because we are all struggling with money, health, and anything else that can be thought of. All the price are increasing in stores and everywhere you go to buy things.  The Government is making it hard for us to pay the medical bills, house payments, rental payments, and anything else that can be thought of paying. It was hard for Rocky of trying to go to India and help the kids, teens, and the adult.
            I thought that we were here to help each other on this beautiful earth that our God made for us. I mean some of us do help each other with things like when a bad storm comes and destroy people houses. Or what happen when 9/11 came and they destroy the twin towers everyone help. Why can’t we be like Blood Brother were we can help people that has disease or something that people have struggle with. I would love to help people with thing like that if I do help people like that.
I do it because it will change their life and my life forever.  I know it the right thing to help people that are in need.  I have health problems but I’m not going to put on this blog. But I can tell you this I have been to Riley Hospital and Payton Hospital for a medical reason. I thank god for that he got that disease out of me. So what are you thankful that god did in your life? I also thank god for the people that help people that are in need, and the guys from blood brother. Because god is good all the time and all the time god is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment