Friday, August 30, 2013

Trisha Leichty


 Hi! My name is Trisha Leichty. I am from Fort Wayne, IN. I'm a freshman majoring in Film Production. I want to focus on the editing aspect of filmmaking. 
I have known I wanted to work in film for a while.When my brother was younger, he was heavily into films and wanted to be a director. This sparked my interest in film and I began making my own movies. 
A few summers ago I was able to go to a film camp in Norwood, Colorado, called Rocky Mountain Christian Filmmakers Camp. It was a small camp, about 10 people, and we worked together to create a short film for a week and then they send the films to Christian film festivals. I have also filmed and edited a few short videos for church. In June my dad and I went to Los Angeles to look at film schools. While out there, we were able to see Universal Studios backlot and also take a tour of Warner Brothers Studios. We saw different sets of TV shows like Pretty Little Liars, Two and a Half Men, and Friends. In addition to film I also enjoy photography and drawing. I've always been into creating art.
My dad and I on the Central Perk Friends set.

No comments:

Post a Comment