Friday, August 30, 2013

Nikki of the Hines

     Hey all, this is me and stuff. So yeah, I'm a freshman majoring in Animation. I hail from Peru, Indiana. Well, kinda, that's my address anyways. 
     Anywho! So I love to ramble and rant about video games, anime, manga, drawing. Basically whatever really. But I have social issues and therefore find it hard to start conversations with people. Like a timid deer, I must be approached slowly. lol
   Let's see... I became interested in this field through years of gaming, RPGs, Racing, MMOs, and basically anything that keeps my interest for more than a few minutes. My second choice would've been zoology, which I still love passionately and never turn down an opportunity to find out more about animals. 
     But someday I hope to work on the best next gen game and scream at my friends during the end credits "THAT'S ME YOU GUYS." And it shall be amazing. 
    

 LE GASP! Random art time:
    Drawing is a part of my life, even just doodles, it has to be something. Over awhile I've made my own characters and actually developed loose storylines. So I'm going to fill some space with random stuff I've drawn of my characters. Because why not? *throws my arts at you* xD

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally digging the guy on the right in the first picture :3 I love all the colors and the tongue, but especially the shape of the head and its paw! Tell me more about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a crazy story but, it was supposed to be a bird at first, but then it turned into something like an alligator snapping turtle. The story I had behind it was that it was created by the government of that specific headworld so that people would fear colors (the whole world is in black and white lolz) and that dog-creature is fighting it for civilian's sake.
      It sounds incredibly random. xD

      Delete