Thursday, August 29, 2013

Liz Smith Introduction


 
Hi, I’m Liz, and I am an animation major…who is also completely new at blogging or doing anything journal related.

I grew up in this little corn field called Huntington (you may have heard of it) and was home schooled all the way, the exceptions being preschool, and the four art classes I took at the local high school. I grew up in a single parent, Christian home (my mom was wonder-mom btw, working, teaching AND raising myself and my two little sisters). And being the eldest, got the cool room to myself =D. Also, I attend College Park Church, which is right down the street from here.
 
I have been a fan of manga, anime, and video games for a long time, and I’ll rant on those things for a long time if asked about them at all… My favorite animator (for now) is the wonderful Hayao Miyazaki, and my favorite film of his would either be Spirited Away or Howls Moving Castle.

Current things I may be found doing are studying, watching movies, hanging with friends, gaming with friends, chatting with my sister, listening to music, quoting The Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings, and Disney movies, or reading if the time ever comes back for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment