Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hedgehog in the Fog

        Though i'm a live action major I really enjoy watching animation videos. One of my favorite animation videos this semester is Hedgehog in the Fog. The video was directed by Yuriy Norshteyn and it is said to be one of his best works and one of the best animated videos in history.



     The video is ten minutes long and it tells the story of a little hedgehog that gets lots in the forest while going to visit his friends. While in the forests the fog starts getting thicker and suddenly all kinds of normal things start to look scary to the hedgehog.






      I was really, really impressed by how Yuriy made the fog because it looked great. The style of the film looks like paper cut-outs and I like that. The film has Christian inspirations here and there. I agree with the critics in that this film is one of the greatest films; I don't even know what to say about this film, it is just adorable and and cute. 

1 comment: