Sunday, December 8, 2013

Drake Drake He's our man if he can't do it no one can. Well okay he isn't that fantastic, but many people still look up to him and find deep meaning in his lyrics and in him in general.
I just have a thing in my brain that when I'm about to do something that's genuine or authentic, I think of it in song form. I'll be like, 'Yo, this is a human emotion that no one talks about.'
Drake 
Like yo for serious. Okay I do like him and his songs, but my main reason for posting on this, seeing as its my last blog post would be this song by Drake. Started from the bottom now we're here. I had the fewest blog posts of anyone at the beginning of this week. I checked! And now i am here. Finished. I have learned a lot in this class and I appreciate everyone's effort in these blog postings. I really noticed a lot of good insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment