Sunday, December 8, 2013

CHICAGO

     Soooooo yeah, Chicago was so cool and I must say it was one of the best experiences this semester. I had so much fun with friends. Walking around Chicago with these people was soooo much fun; I even got a new nickname; the Weatherman. That story is soooo long  that I'll have to tell it to you another time.
    The purpose of the trip was to eat and watch film and I must say that is pretty much what we did. We ate great pizza and great beef sandwiches ahhh. Anyhow, there were so many great films and others not so great.  One of my favorite film was about a hobo that every night went to the subway and every time transported to a different world through the ads in the subway; while being at those worlds he collected things and then he would take them to his house at the dumpster. At the end the Hobo dies and he looses one of his most prized possessions; a doll, later another kid finds the hobo's doll. This hits that the story will repeat itself, or maybe not. Overall, this was a great experience and it was so much fun. I would totally encourage you to go next year because it is great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment