Sunday, October 27, 2013

Star Trek: Into Bromance

     Oh oops, I meant "Into Darkness" silly me! Ahem, anyway, so I watched this movie for the third time this weekend, this time with my parents, who actually enjoyed it to my surprise. But anyway, I love how far this series' look has come from its original series. I hate William Shatner. AHEM. The effects in this movie are pretty much, how to say, an "eyegasm".
     I mean, the beautiful future London over-head views and layouts, those sexy explosions, the clouds as they caress the Enterprise when it rises up out of the sky. And the tech that looked so ridiculously real! The floating hospital beds, the hologram vital board in the hospitals, and the Enterprise and Vengeance themselves were amazing. Beautifully created. Those animators need a hug. Besides video game animation, hilarious cartoons, and random nonsense, this is what I'd love to work on.
   
   
     Just for giggles, I quickly drew up this comic about the blatantly obvious bromance between Kirk and Spock. Calm down fellow fans, it's just a joke, I'm not bashing Star Trek. It's on my deviantart account in bigger resolution here: http://kamki-chan.deviantart.com/art/Star-Trek-Into-Bromance-409966326
    
     So all in all, I loved this movie, and it's silent bromance. I always cry at a certain part where someone important may or may not die COUGH COUGH. I'm such an emotional cry-baby. lolz


1 comment:

  1. I SAW THIS ON DEVIANTART AND LAUGHED <333 lol I loved star trek into darkness :> it was so great!

    ReplyDelete