Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Jack Jack Attack... Sorry No Divergent

Okay so I know this is not the blog you were expecting or that I promised you, but I felt that since Professor Leeper showed us some stuff from Pixar but did not show this film to us that I would in a blog. If you do not know, this is what the babysitter, Torrie, experiences when she babysits Jack Jack throughout the movie.
 
If you did not already know, Jack Jack is the baby of the Incredibles family and is believed to have no powers because he has not shown any so far in his life. However, when the family goes to save the father Bob for getting himself into trouble, again, Torrie is asked to babysit for her first time. Throughout this film Jack Jack makes Torrie's live really miserable, and you can actually hear about it in the Incredibles movie when the mother checks the messages on her cell phone.
 
Overall I thought professor should have shown this film instead of the teaser because it is so much better showing everything that Pixar tried out before making the actual movie. I loved this film and hopefully it will provide you with enjoyment as well.
 
P.S.- I will be doing the Divergent blogs soon, I just really wanted to get this blog up ASAP so that a lot of you will see it as you go to post your blogs for this week. If you haven't read my blog on the upcoming movie Divergent make sure to scroll down, I posted it not too long ago=)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment