Saturday, October 19, 2013

If you read this blog I'll give you...the chance to congratulate me on a job well done!!

You could congratulate me now or you could wait and actually read this to the end and THEN congratulate me....all up to you :) If I were to put a real title on this blog I suppose I would call it: MY WEEKEND SO FAR....AND SOME OTHER INTERESTING STUFF TOO. I know right? Best. Title. Ever.  It would be cool if you read to the end of this but I know you whippersnappers are all in a rush these days, so JUST THIS ONCE I will allow you to skim....now....better start before I change my mind...you're good?...Ok then Im starting for real now.



 <-<-<-<-So yesterday was the beginning of filming for Josiah Clements latest video, soon to be uploaded in a couple of weeks. The shooting ran from about 9:45 pm to 3 am in the Mca building. I dont want to give too much away, but I will say that I was and still am required to wear a skintight suit and sweatshorts while wearing a unicorn mask...yeah...its fun while at the same time kinda weird so I guess I kinda have mixed feelings bout it. I enjoy the filming process though and we've gotten some great shots so far. I also do a lot of improv in my scenes and I love doing that. It makes acting tons more fun when you get to choose what you do. So in advance, check out Josiah's tri-arch media youtube channel for this and some other vids. Josiah you're welcome in advance for my completely legit plug.
                                                          ->->->->->->
So this is actually a true little tale. On the night of the fresh faces talent show, I dressed up formally and headed out to the art show that happened to open also. After watching fresh faces with my friends, I headed out with them to go watch a movie. In one moment I had the crazy idea on turning on "its not unusual" by tom jones, blasting it loud on my phone and doing the carlton dance from the fresh prince of bel-air series. I danced around the parking lot, hopping on the sidewalk and spinning and jumping and even did a split! In the end it was all recorded. If you want to see the footage, go to Terry Koch and ask him about it. Tell him I sent you. ;) (the next day a man asked me if I was the one he saw doing tom jones moves the night before and asked if we would upload it to youtube....he told me he would keep an eye out for it XD)
<-<-<-<-<-This a pretty short story. One day, me and my friends decided to walk out into huntington's back woods trail for fun. After trying to enter it through the baseball field and failing, we found the right path and started walking through plants and stuff. This disturbed me, because I have a hard time figuring out what plant is poison ivy or not. So after walking for a bit, we found a long rope swing and started taking turns swinging on it. We even started playing the "george of the jungle" theme for swings. When it was my turn, the music started and guess what happened...WATCH OUT FOR THAT..BANG!...and that was just the FIRST TREE, I turned around on the rope, swung back and slammed into the big tree the rope was tied to as well! Needless to say my swinging skills need some work, but I'm glad I went, it was a lot of fun.



So...you made it to the end without out skimming huh? Or are you one of the peeps that took my permission to skim? Either way thanks for checking out another one of my blogs and hopefully I can keep up my art and ideas for more of them. So go on and get out of here! Scroll down or up and read someone else's blog would ya?! I mean it, go! fine if you dont then I will, until next time everybody, ARISTOM AXIOM!

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute xD I love all these anecdotes and really look forward to reading everything else :D lol the filming for Josiah's video was so fantastic and it was tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apparently liz dosent think "blogging about ur day" is cool loll at least I actually TRY to keep peoples attention with my blogs unlike some peeps lol

      Delete