Monday, October 28, 2013

I Thought We Were Done With Tragety?


I forgot what I was going to blog about today… IT WAS GOING TO BE GOOD TOO. So as a back up we are going to discuss:

PAYTON’S TOP FIVE TRAGIC DEATHS. That’s right, boys and girls; these are my most heart wrenching and saddening death scenes I have seen so far. *****THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED***** Let’s get started:



Wizardmon, Digimon – Even though I am a hardcore Pokemon fan, I loved Digimon. And just ack Wizardmon was just dls;hg;ldgfj. It’s unfair! Bvj;doe;nasdfkmas;



Mufasa, Lion King – Long live the king. Simba is such a precious cub and I bawl every time I watch this scene! Nfw;vjdmlaka;l



Marley, Marley and Me – WHENVER YOU WATCH A MOVIE ABOUT AN ANIMAL THEY DIE. I SHOULD’VE KNOW BETTER. //sobs in the corner



Ellie, Up – I ljust danl;vjdsa; The first time I saw Up I was over at a friend’s house and was bawling. IT was awkward because this friend didn’t know me very well and didn’t seem as emotionally attached to the characters as I was only 15 seconds into the film.



Maes Hughs, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood – I JUST. WHY. It was hard enough watching this scene the first time in the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime but having to watch it AGAIN IN BROTHERHOOD. I threw a fit! Maes is probably one of my all-time favorite comic relief characters. Dn;fgljnad;lkv

And there you go. A good (quality?) blog post.
--Payton

No comments:

Post a Comment