Friday, October 18, 2013

DMA OFFICIALLY SUCKS!!!....now that I have your attention, please read this blog :)

Yes I know, that title was a brilliant way to grab your eye..unless your just skimming this....in which case...STOP SKIMMING AND READ THIS RIGHT!! 

IM TALKING TO YOU....

HEY DONT IGNORE ME!!!...

FINE BE THAT WAY, SEE IF I CARE ANYMORE!

So I'm one of those peeps behind on blogs and to be completely honest, I'm probs gonna be one of those guys who blog a bunch of crazy crap in the final weeks. There I said it. I admitted it. But hopefully I can catch up with all you showoffs in the lead. You guys have some nerve making procrastinators like me look bad, it ticks me off...it just makes me...makes me wanna...(censored shouting) jkjk!!!


And yes Karli, I'm using my own drawings for blogs too!! HA! LET THE BLOG-ART WAR OF 2013 BEGIN!! But in all reality, when it comes to this class, I enjoy it, I really do. I appreciate how lenient the homework and reading(most of the time) are. I enjoy getting to learn about animation masters I never even heard of and witness their work.                                                      Getting to enjoy things like that really inspires me. But most of the time, when I miss a reading for class or something,  its be cause of stuff like this. 
<-<-<-<- the last few weeks have been sort of stressful(like you guys didnt know) and with little sleep + Bible responses, essays, essay revisions, research etc, etc it just drives you mad. 




<-<-<-<-  I wont completely blame HU for the stress however. At one time or another, we all face this foe, The monster of Procrastination. I've battled with him numerous times and I can personally tell you, he is one terrifying opponent. The worst part is, he fights dirty...I mean reeeaaally dirty. His main tactic is distraction, he uses whatever you enjoy most, takes those things and amplifies their awesomness by 10x. When you face him, those things you love have become even more awesome and you become weak and helpless before him, allowing the monster to rip you to shreds. If we fight hard enough, the monster grows weaker and weaker and eventually leaves to save his strength, only to return at a later point when we are more vulanerable. We've got to be prepared guys and gals, we've just got to beat this fiend once and for all.

Aside from my many close calls with the monster of procrastination, the main problem in my sometimes lateness would probably just be my choices. I'm sometimes torn between my liberal arts classes and the awesomeness of my Dma classes. More than anything here at HU I would love to attend only DMA classes. Period. for full course credits. But that is a dream, and an unrealistic one at that. So it ultimately boils down to how my time is organized and if I can conquer procrastination's monster, then my time is just that: mine. no distractions. no lateness. none of it. So anyway, thanks if you actually read to this point and if you skimmed down here.... then you're officially a (censored). 
Now you understand my plight, and hopefully you understand a bit of why Im haven't blogged in a while. God Bless and until next time, ARISTOS AXIOM EVERYONE!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog Sean! I feel your pain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHHHMMMYYYYYGGGGGOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <33333 *LET THE BLOG CARTOONING COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!****** OwO <333

    ReplyDelete