Monday, September 30, 2013

Entirely Relevant To Media

    This post is the biggest fail ever. I misread the syllabus

    I just found out we have to write an essay on a subject that's viewed through one of the lenses of "The Gospel As.." which means through the lens of tragedy, comedy, or fairy tale. Figured I should give everyone a heads up (don't even want the blog credit for this one)
I wish I saved some hay from the hayride yesterday, and the F-------- is probably what I'm going to get on the assignment

     There I was, on the syllabus, trying to get ahead on the reading for Thursday, when I see that, so I decided to make an emotional picture about how I feel about Thursday instead of actually getting ahead on the reading.
     So yeah. That's all I have to say. 
     

5 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!! I just found out about that yesterday and it makes me angry!!!! Huh going to have to do it though :(......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice that only the subject of your paper is due Thursday and the ACTUAL paper is not due until the week after?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to my blog entry, no, I did not notice.

      Delete
  3. i think you need the credit, you drew out your feelings =D 'twas beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol a few years ago I would have already deleted this, but I'm proud of my mistakes P: Nah I didn't want credit, I was just trying to give people a heads up and totally failed |3333

      Delete