Monday, September 30, 2013

A girl with the two that has see no evil, and hear no evil

   Last Saturday I went to Maconaquah High School. Which is my old school that I graduate. They

had a play called The Miracle Worker. They did a good job of the Miracle worker. I never read the

book and seen the movie. I was speech less and of how the tired Helen Keller. I felt treble and sad

because how can a family deal with that kind of problem.

  Kate Keller which I think is the mother of Helen Keller. Discover

that her daughter could not hear voice or see her mother. As she grow up Helen couldn't learn how to

talk to other people. Helen use her hands to guide her inside of her house and outside of her house.

The first doctor told the mother and father what she had. So the doctor sent some help to  the

parents of Helen Keller. So  a teacher of the age of 20 years old she could see but she can

hear.

So she help  Helen Keller and her parents to talk through  touch by hands of sign language. Of what it

words mean with objects. watch this youtube video of it. It change my ways of think of deaf and not

able to hear. Can not imagine of how people goes through this. God heal the people that has these

kind of problem like Helen Keller.



Thumbnailhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dKs1SKd-Mt4

No comments:

Post a Comment