Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lance's Intro

What's up? Hi, my name is Lance Terpstra and I am a freshman at Huntington University. I was born and raised in Janesville, Wisconsin. (No I don't like cheese as much as you would think) I am striving to be an animator some day. I am not shy, I will talk to anyone so come and talk about nerdy stuff with me and I will enjoy every second of it. I also have a big heart so if you are having a hard time, I would be more than glad to help you.

I love video games, it's just that simple. I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!! I will take anyone on in any game when I don't have class! I also love animated films. I actually got interested in animation because of the film Monsters Inc. I was watching one of the extra videos when I stumbled upon a video showing someone playing with Sully's hair and the physics engine. I was mesmerized when I saw that someone had the ability to make a character in a computer and make it come to life.



My name is not ZELDA!
 I don't know what I would do in the industry exactly, but I have always had the dream of animating entire music videos.To be completely honest I have very little experience in the Digital Media Arts before coming to Huntington, but I am a quick learner. I am just so excited for these next four years. BRING IT ON!!!

If you want to know more about me, I have Youtube channel I use to save funny videos and music and other things. I will give you a really good idea as to what I like. http://www.youtube.com/user/Epona1357




No comments:

Post a Comment