Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kyle "KyTheGamer" Murray: An Introduction


      Hey all, my name is Kyle Murray, and I am a Junior here at Huntington University. I come from Louisville, Kentucky and I transferred into the animation major here last year as a sophomore. However, I missed the 101 class last fall, hence why I am here now. On the internet, I go by the name KyTheGamer, or just Ky for short
     When I was a kid, my first career choice was to be a marine biologist, because I love the ocean, but then I realized that biology was half of being a marine biologist, and it was time for plan B... Ever since I was a kid, people commented on how good I was at drawing, which sparked my interest in sticking with it. I didn't get serious about honing my skills until high school though, so I still have much to learn. I picked up my first video game when I was about 5 years old, and haven't put down my controller, or mouse, since. My favorite aspect of animation is character design and animation. I just love creating characters in my head and putting them on paper. My favorite mediums are traditional drawn animation and 3D.
     I have a YouTube channel where I post random videos that are usually game and/or anime related, but I haven't posted much on it in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/KyTheGamer

No comments:

Post a Comment