Thursday, August 29, 2013

Becca Johnson

Hey! I’m Becca Johnson and I’m from Van Wert Ohio. I love all kinds of music (mostly Rock and Classical), I’ve been a certified lifeguard at my YMCA for three years so far and have been on a swim team for 9 years. I read a lot of comic books and my favorite superhero is Superman. As a DMA (Animation) student I love to watch films and TV shows like “Spirited Away” and “Supernatural”. I have an older sister who just graduated college and she has been an inspiration for my art work. Another inspiration for my work is Jim Lee, an artist at DC Comics. I’m hoping to someday animate for Disney or Pixar but if that doesn’t work out I hope to draw for DC Comics or wherever God takes me (obviously I’m not in DMA for the money ;) )I’m so happy to be here at Huntington and so excited about this class and uh … my favorite color is blue… um… I’m really bad at typing things like this so… yeah.
 (in picture is my room mate Sarah and my brother- in - law, Jordan, and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment