Saturday, December 14, 2013

Why not continue?

So I watched my first movie since I stopped doing the blogs and it hit me. The reason we did them in class was so that we would want to share what we like and think of media. Why should we stop right when we started to get the hang of it? If I remember correctly The Leepster wanted us to continue after the class, so I will abligue (spelling is not my strength).

Anyway, I just got to watch for the second time in my life one of my favorite movies...Summer Wars. It is a charming animated movie I found by accident at the library many years ago and I have been trying to find it online lately, but due to certain computer restraints I have'haven't been able to. I will put the link to it at the bottom. Anyway, the movie does a great job of changing the situation n you over and over again. One second you all like WOOT then the next your all like NO WAY! Another great thing about this movie is the animati
on. They have SO many things moving in just the the simplest of parts. I can only imagine how many man hours it took to make this movie.

Over all this movie is a classic to me and I highly suggest you watch it because it has something for everyone, plus half way through it brings in an element that makes you think about our world today. I don't want to give away anything so just WATCH IT!!! Hope you all continue to blog and have a Merry Christmas :D

http://putlocker.bz/watch-summer-wars-online-free-putlocker.html

No comments:

Post a Comment