Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pokemon X&Y (Review)


Okey dokey so finally I have completed the story play of Pokemon X&Y! And here’s how it breaks down:

Story: It was kind of lacking to be honest. There’s not much when it comes to the post-champion stage and that’s awfully disappointing – even if I was super excited to work with Looker again! And then there’s my group of friends who uh… Kid of think I’m a God. Seriously could they be any less pathetic? I fell that with a region as huge as Kalos is there could be a lot more story line to go along with it.

Graphics: As per expected these graphics were supah fab! I L O V E loved Pokemon-ami! It was so precious and ad;lskgfs. The 3D battles were sweet too! I loved the mix of traditional artwork with the 3D the most!

So I think I’d give Pokemon X and Y a 7 out of 10. It was good game and I really enjoyed playing it but there are some things I hope they build on in a spin off or future game.


No comments:

Post a Comment