Thursday, October 31, 2013

Literal Trailers

     Since a few seemed bitter about my last post about human animation, which was just an opinion and I actually enjoy all kinds of human animation, here are some giggly videos from Tobuscus!
     You know those video game trailers you sit through and they're all serious? Well Tobuscus makes them hilariously ridiculous to the point that it actually makes me want to buy a game more. I think it takes talent to make stupid songs like this. Of course, this has to be art related so I shall make a few comments in each.

     I'm sure you saw this one coming. Of course I have to post about the literal Skyrim trailer. Why not? Singing and video games are super art related. Combine them together and you have a masterpiece. Probably.
     Honestly though, I never saw this trailer leading up to the game's release. This would've been a nice one to see, all I remember is random screen shots and wonky camera angles.
     I think Bethesda did a pretty good job on this game.  Except for the ridiculous amount of glitches. Shame shame. But at least they had a large following of people to keep it going.

     This has a wee bit of gore in it, of course, if you've played Hitman Absolution then that should be obvious. This one is probably my favorite. So random and stupid.
     The graphics look so amazing, beautiful textures in this game. A+ to you Square. Sound game all in all, I'm not much into this genre myself but I'd watch someone else play it.




     His Assassin's Creed literal trailers are, again, stupidly funny. Just thought I'd post this one since it's the newest.
     There are so many games in this series, some may have flopped, but the main games are very well accepted into the gaming community. Again, these graphics are amazing. The cutscenes are so beautiful. *pets cutscenes* A+ to you too Ubisoft.

1 comment: