Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm Canadian, eh?

Hi there! Nice meet you! My name is Payton Dorothy and I am currently enrolled in Huntington University as a Film Production major! I've dribbled and drabbled in the craft of film pro. for some 4 years or so and am sooooooooooo super duper excited to learn more and perfect my craft! I have a YouTube channel that I would love for you to check out! And I guess I draw? IDK it's just for fun and I don't plan on perusing it as a career... BUT HERE'S A LINK ANYWAYS.

SAMPLES



As stated in the title, I'm from Canada! The Great North! The land of igloos and moose! Not really but if you want some idea of where I'm from here's a picture:


OH AND I FORGOT TO PUT MY FACE SO HERE YOU GO.

I post quality Instagram pictures sooooooooooooo FOLLOW ME? I'm all about to social media....

So here's Payton from the North signing off!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video was pretty sweet, andI especially liked how you did the text

    ReplyDelete